— Giles Paley-Phillips (@eliistender10) March 15, 2020
While we wish you were with us right now at your home away from home. We know many of you are enjoying life from within the perimeter of your home. You might be wondering how you could possibly still enjoy the idea of a vacation while you are stuck at home quarantined. You can though with these simple tricks. Not only are they a little fun and should help you smile they are also a way to help you relax during this chapter of the year!
- Dress for the occasion, on vacation do you wear your favorite caftans or luau like shirts. Wear them now, why not? Or if you want to live in your bathrobe right now, if that is what you would do on vacation, do it, there are no rules here!
- Light a candle. Scent is a powerful tool, light your favorite candles that remind you the most of your favorite vacation spot.
- Practice your very own turndown service in your room every night. Turn down your quilt or duvet and place a chocolate on your pillow for when you are ready for bed.
- Declutter your space. Find the joy in the space around you. One of the wonderful things about going on vacation is the crisp and clean feeling from your surroundings. Take advantage of the opportunity you have to make a serene space for yourself at home.
- Sit back with your family, play some games with your loved ones and turn on the sound of the waves, crack open your windows and focus on your time together.
We are looking forward to welcoming you back to your home away from home! Sunnier days are ahead of us, now is the perfect time while you are dreaming of vacation to book your next stay with us. Until then enjoy your “home-cation”, and good health to each of you.