Cross the legendary Coronado Bridge and immerse yourself in paradise as you arrive at the Coronado Beach Resort! Touch down, check in and prepare for the ultimate vacation experience as soon as you set foot in the lobby!
Extensive amenities, incredible resort activities and a free shuttle across the island to enjoy the Loews Coronado, Coronado Beach Resort is the perfect spot for your next vacation.
Upon arrival, you’ll get your vacation vibes started in perfect island fashion.
The beautiful lobby welcomes you with:
- A pristine ocean saltwater fish tank
- Delicious piping hot pop-corn machine
- Ms. Cody, a 27 year old Blue and Gold Macaw who has lived at the resort since she was a born in 1992
Coronado Beach Resort provides a variety of accommodation options including studios, one bedroom and two bedrooms suites.
All units include :
- Fully equipped kitchenettes with a large refrigerator-freezer to store your goodies
- Stove-top to cook what you please at ease
- Pots and pans
- Full set of dishes and utensils
End the day the perfect way on the rooftop deck, equipped with a hot tub and postcard worthy views. There’s truly something special about soaking in vacation time at Coronado Beach resort!
Need another reason to come join us? How about the excellent activities! At Coronado Beach Resort we have a phenomenal roster of activities to get your vacation going in the right direction.
- Start your vacation before the 4pm resort check-in Sunday, join us for fresh baked cookies in the lobby at 2:30 followed promptly by refreshing welcome margaritas at 3pm.
- A personal favorite of General Manager, Amanda Montijo is happy hour Wednesday at 4:00pm. Guest can enjoy a glass of wine and connect with other owners in the lobby.
- Unleash your inner yogi! Be sure to check-out our Yoga and Pilates class, every Friday at 1pm.
- Donut Dash & Coffee Klatch, paddle boarding and kayaks, there truly is an activity for everyone!
*Insider Vacation Tip: Coronado Island is connected to the greater San Diego area which is chalked full of incredible things to do on your next vacation. Be sure to visit the Coronado Beach Resort Destination page to receive deals and discounts on everything from the San Diego Zoo, Sea World, Lego Land, the USS Midway Museum and much more!
Last, but certainly not least, who knew you could take a daycation on your vacation? Coronado Beach Resort guests are granted the all access treatment to Loews Coronado.
A complimentary shuttle will whisk you 5 miles south along the silver strand to 3 glorious pools, outdoor tennis courts and a large gym all equipped with free Wi-Fi. Loews also has cabanas available for rent along with a full in-house day-spa. Coronado Beach Resort guests also receive discounts at all of Loews restaurants.
Looking for the perfect Coronado Island vacation destination? Check. Want home away from home like amenities including a full kitchenette? We got you! Need a full list of fun filled vacation activities? Done.
Staying at the Coronado Beach Resort provides incredible relaxation, a strong sense of community and offers guests numerous options to vacation to the fullest, all in one place. Book today and sign up for exclusive discounts and deals below to make your next trip to Coronado one you’ll remember for a lifetime!