“Going Green” has become a staple at Coronado Beach Resort. With so many measures already in place to lessen our load on the environment, we strive to find additional ways to save. Our recycling efforts continue with special attention being paid to the Monday morning breakfast and educating guests on how important it is to take part in our “Going Green” campaign.
• Installation of 6 additional recycling containers in garage, lobby and housekeeping areas.
• Recycling program with recycle containers in each unit, as well as recycling containers at elevators.
• When entering units, housekeeping and maintenance team members turn off lights and televisions when guests are absent.
• Replacing plant materials with drought tolerant/or native species landscape where possible.
• Educating guests at Welcome Breakfast to be conscious of A/C usage and open windows.
• Sprinkler Timers continue to be effective
• Towel and Linen Exchange Cards limit excess laundry services
• Coronado Beach Resort continues to offer Owners the option to opt in their newsletters via email which assists with the conservation of paper resources and the added benefit of savings in postage.